[eDebate] the CEDA response is sickening

Richard Saunders ben.frank08
Fri Aug 22 16:42:53 CDT 2008

Actually, Douche bags can be used by men or women, gay, straight and
bisexual- but (like adult diapers) are always foul and unpleasant (the
sentiment I tried to express in my comment).  In fact a quick survey of
several medical websites shows that it  "can refer to the rinsing of any
body cavity".

But I guess the risk of violating civility means I should retract my
statement.  Adam Jackson does not have douche bagitis and it would not be a
bad thing if he did.

The rest of my post stands.

PS- I apologize for not wholly grasping your position.  But, if we ever meet
I will probably understand why you are so in depth on the douche bag lit