[eDebate] on the "CEDA Statement"

Mike Davis davismk13
Sat Aug 23 13:14:31 CDT 2008

This is why every region should work to ensure that they have
representation at the CEDA summer meeting. The constitution was
recently amended to make the summer meeting a business meeting so
everyone should assume that important business will continue to occur
there. If you are concerned about CEDA's actions regarding norms and
procedures, the location of CEDA nats or other important
organizational business then you should work to make sure you region
is represented. It is a shame that we often have to deputize people
from regions to get business done.

This is not a comment about the current situation. If someone else
wants to engage why the issue was not dealt with via e-mail then go
ahead. My point is just that regional reps (or a proxy) should show up
for the meetings.

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis