[eDebate] Baylor Tournament, Hotel, etc.

Matt Gerber matt_gerber27
Mon Dec 1 11:33:50 CST 2008

Hey folks, just wanted to provide a quick update on the Baylor tournament. A few things:

1) The tournament hotel will once again be the Clarion (right across from campus). We have a block of 60 rooms reserved at the rate of $89.99. The number for the hotel is (254)757-2000, ask for the 'Baylor Debate' block. The block expires on December 31st.

2) The tournament will offer a JV division, but will unfortunately not be able to offer a Novice division due to lack of room space and lukewarm interest from the community.

3) There are no entry fees for the tournament....Yeah, ZERO entry fees.

We look forward to hosting you in January...

The Bears
Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_access_112008