[eDebate] Holiday Inn in Denton Block Filling up-- Call Quick

Lain, Brian blain
Mon Dec 1 15:52:01 CST 2008

Colleagues,

If you have not already, please make your reservations at the Holiday Inn in Denton.  If you call them it is 940-220-6407 for the direct Sales Line and online the booking code for our space is UDB.

There is still space in the block, but it is filling up quickly.  If you do encounter problems with the hotel, please don't hesitate to email me.

Registration will be in the ballroom on Tuesday and we are planning an event at the hotel Thursday night.

Best,
-Brian