[eDebate] Wayne State seeks 2 graduate assistant coaches for 2009

Kelly Young kel1773
Wed Dec 3 13:45:10 CST 2008

Just resubmitting our call--

Our department is asking that anyone interested apply online by December 15. We just need to get your basic information into our online system. If letters of apps, test scores, transcripts arrive after that date, that is fine. Please also let me know that you're applying.

   Wayne
 State University
will have 2 openings for NDT-CEDA STYLE POLICY
DEBATE graduate assistants for next year. The Department of Communication at Wayne
 State University
has both MA and PhD programs in Communication Studies, Film Studies and
Journalism.

    The assistantships
are very generous and competitive. You will receive tuition waiver, monthly
stipend, health and dental insurance (same insurance coverage as faculty--which
is better than most universities), no teaching requirements (although you can
in the summer for extra money), opportunities to earn extra money working at
our debate institute and a potential monthly housing stipend.

    Learn more at:
http://www.comm.wayne.edu/ and http://www.gradschool.wayne.edu/index.asp. Please
be aware that our pool of applicants has become increasingly competitive and as
a result, our academic standards are being pushed upwards. When contacting me,
please indicate your current undergrad and grad GPAs, GRE scores (if taken) and
scholarly interest.

    Please contact me
at Kelly.young at wayne.edu, my office 313-577-2953 or see me or Ron Stevenson at
tournaments for more information.