[eDebate] CSUF has 2 graduate assistantships

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Wed Dec 3 15:41:15 CST 2008

The CSUF Speech and Debate has 2 graduate assistantships dedicated to forensics.

As the rest of the economy suffers, state school enrollment is growing and since our funding comes from student fees, rather than the state budget, slow economic times are actually good news for us.

We are committed to providing debate opportunites for everyone, and support a large squad as well as the Southern California Debate League.

Applications are completed in two steps.

First, apply to university.  Here's the link: http://www.fullerton.edu/admissions/ProspectiveStudent/Application.asp

Second, apply to the department (including the graduate assistantship): http://communications.fullerton.edu/graduate/hcs/mas_apply.html

Please email me to let me know if you've applied so I can make sure your application is reviewed for forensics.

If you have any questions, contact me or Toni Nielson (tnielson at fullerton.edu<mailto:tnielson at fullerton.edu>).  We'd be happy to help you find out what you need to know!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jon