[eDebate] 2009 Val Browning Attendees!

omar guevara oguevara
Wed Dec 3 16:45:35 CST 2008

(If this hard to read, please open the attachement)
2009 Val Browning Attendees

Arizona State University  (Tang & Tse)

                                                 California State University @ Fullerton   (Ramirez & Stambaugh)

                                                               Columbia University  (Awsare & Dentler)

                                                           Gonzaga University  (Kannellopoulos & Sydnor)

                                                              Idaho State University (Jennings & Montreuil)

                                                                    University of Denver (Milavitz & Warner)

                                                                University of Wyoming   (Allen & Piechura)

                                                                Weber State University  (Adesanwo & Dawson)

                                                                  Whitman College  (Janyk & Barnett)

Thank you to all of those who showed interest! Happy Holidays to all and we?ll see you in Ogden on January 18th. Please enter your team at debate results.

[If you need to be picked up at the airport, please email Richard @ rtews at weber.edu ]

Our best,

Omar & WSU Debate!

Omar G Guevara II