[eDebate] The Video Andy Ellis Doesn't Want You to See

Snarky Clarky Kitteh snarkyclarkykitteh
Wed Dec 17 23:43:23 CST 2008

Greetings Debaters,

for more videos in debate politics), I have produced this commentary on both
Andy's use of video and the campaigns for 2nd VP.

It is my hope that you will watch it and gain some new perspectives of our
electoral process.

You can find my video here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/allroy63/video/x7r8ke_no-more-puppies_school

Enjoy,

Clark Kitteh

P.S.  The first person to rickroll this conversation should be banned from
edebate for life.

P.S.S. If you don't know what a rickroll is, you are probably Neil Berch.