[eDebate] topic-controversy papers - CEDA Website Forums

V I Keenan vikeenan
Thu Dec 18 01:46:53 CST 2008

Since the conversation has begun ...

I started a forum topic on the CEDA website.
http://cedadebate.org
(Yes, I know, a topic on topics ... let the self referentialness begin)

As the CEDA Website is updated, it is my understanding that the current
topic blog will be moved there eventually.  In the meantime, it seems like
the Forums are a good place to concentrate the discussion as interests in
controversy areas for the next year emerge.  I posted a quick summary of
Kuswa's original post and my response.

(yes, I know it's only 2:45 AM)

-VIK

Vik Keenan
Director - Baruch Debate, CUNY
Assoc. Director - New York Coalition of Colleges
212/992-9641 or 347/683-6894