[eDebate] Walter Brasch and Call-in challenge on Shared Sacrifice Radio

matt stannard stannardmatt
Fri Dec 19 10:11:47 CST 2008

Walter Brasch, an award-winning progressive journalist, will be the guest on tomorrow's show.  You can read more about him at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Brasch

We are trying to get 50 people to call in during the next two shows--our last shows of '08. So call in and wish us happy holidays, tell us what new policies you want in the new administration, share your choice for number one news story of the year, ask our guest a question, whatever.

Join us from noon to 2:00 PM mountain time at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HeadingLeft/Shared_Sacrifice
Call us directly during that time at (347) 327-9615

You have nothing to lose but your ornaments.
It?s the same Hotmail?. If by ?same? you mean up to 70% faster.