[eDebate] Requesting Questions for 2nd VP online forum

Darren Elliott delliott
Sat Dec 20 20:51:39 CST 2008

Debate Community:

The 5 candidates for CEDA 2nd VP (while obviously adept at youtube video production) have also agreed to an online format where they will field questions in a forum that allows each candidate the opportunity to react to various questions without knowing the answer of their opponents.  Once all answers are gathered (or just past the deadline for responses), I will upload the answers to a forum with each candidate attached to their answers.  This will give you a chance to see where the candidates stand.

In the meantime, what can you do to get involved?

Send me questions that you would like to see each candidate answer.
I need all questions by Sat. Dec. 27th.
I will ask all candidates to have their answers to me by Dec. 2nd.
The goal is to post their answers by Dec. 3rd.
When sending your question, try to make it universal for each candidate.
Indicate if you want your name and institution attached or not.
I will pick which questions to ask should we exceed what seems like a reasonable amount.

I understand there are multiple forums and opportunities for candidates to engage you.  This is merely one forum all have agreed to.

I am also working on another format option and will inform you if that comes to fruition.

In the meantime, please send me your questions.

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC