[eDebate] Last call for USC tournament information

Gordon Stables stables
Mon Dec 22 00:30:25 CST 2008

Greetings all.

In the next few days we will be closing the online entry option for the USC
tournament. Please double-check your entries and make sure you have provided
us with:

-        The correct number of rounds for your judges

-        Correct number of folks in your party

-        How many people will need ground transportation

I will be confirming many of these items, especially the ground
transportation, this week by email. If you have already emailed me about it,
please expect to see a confirmation by mid-week.

Enjoy the holidays. We are excited about what looks to be the largest USC
'Alan Nichols' tournament ever!

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com