[eDebate] nice start: chicago machine already crippling cagliostro

Paul Johnson paulj567
Sun Dec 14 16:05:57 CST 2008

Man you can't even start a good old fashioned flame war anymore Stroube.

Sorry, I know my response disrupted your attempt at a late-modern critique of the military industrial complex.