[eDebate] The Video Andy Ellis Doesn't Want You to See

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Dec 18 10:25:35 CST 2008

Haha

What can i say, there are many things i have tried that i am um not so good
at, and others are clearly better at, one thing about living your life (at
least in the debate community) for everyone to see is its hard to be
embarrassed by others more than i am by myself, i am a very self critical
person and have laughed (probably with the producer of this video) at my
self many times. We could spend this whole election dragging up edebate and
youtube posts from my past, and at the end of the day it might remind you of
that particular time that i said something insensitive or out of place or
just plaine rude, but att the end of the day it will do nothing but remind
you of what you think you already know, kinda meh to me...

what i am interested in is how we go forward, how we use our existing
resources more effectivly to fufill our mission,how to use that success to
secure more resources and benefits for member institutions and how to
promote and grow intercolleggiate  debate around the country. I am looking
forward to the debates coming up, and looking forward to more people joining
youtube debates