[eDebate] Questions for the candidates

Mike Davis davismk13
Fri Dec 19 09:29:24 CST 2008

I know that Darren is coordinating a series of questions for the
candidates to answer (partially to avoid any one person from being
blamed for a question and partially to give us all a holiday break). I
would certainly answer your questions, but the debates Darren is
organizing might be a better option. I would certainly welcome the
input of any of the former presidents in the debate process (as well
as in the running of the organization).

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis