[eDebate] Questions for the candidates

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Dec 19 11:33:22 CST 2008

To Tuna I Say: Ask anything you like.

To Mike I Say: I respect the desire to honor the holiday, but i must say i
am more than a little skeptical of your belief that a better option is to go
through darren's forum, another option? sure, but a better option i think
not. I think candidates should connect with stakeholders across a variety of
mediums in converations instigated by an array of processes.

To Everybody Else... Mikes indication that CEDA has the best process(mind
you a cool one, but not one they have a particular expertise at conducting)
is a little to insider for me, its reminds too much of other discussions
that havent been transparent, that have been controlled by the ec, and have
been stupifying to the extent they shut out discourse, but thats why mikes
2nd vp statement is not really about change, but is more about sticking with
the same structure he has been a part of for a while now...any way you know
the differences between mike and i...

I want to announce a way to use youtube effectivly as opposed to just for
fun...starting this weekend i will issue several short statements about my
candidacy and my platform, i will then take youtube questions, facebook
questions, and email questions from anybody. I will answer as many questions
as i can. I will be gone till next friday and when i get back i will then
answer the questions. Easy enough i suggest everybody make themseleves open
to such questions. www.youtube.com/bmoredb8