[eDebate] Questions for the candidates

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Dec 19 11:37:54 CST 2008

Some questions you might want to ask me

Andy why did you do that to shanahan

Andy do you even have a degree

So remember that one time you said you where gonna do something and you
didnt

Hey why do you hate our freedom

Spell Cheif

How will you really get more debate for less money and less time

Don't you think stuff other than ceda nats overburdens the organization

How are you going to pay for all this

and last but not least...whats up with that stephen davis guy?