[eDebate] Walter Brasch and Call-in challenge on Shared Sacrifice Radio

bandana organizer lifer-hat
Sat Dec 20 00:52:55 CST 2008

> From: stannardmatt at hotmail.com
> To: lifer-hat at hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: [eDebate] Walter Brasch and Call-in challenge on Shared Sacrifice Radio
> Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:42:21 -0700
>
> Yeah, I care.

I guess the rest of us could start forwarding our personal projects to the lists, but I think it would make the list less useful. Don't you believe in the tragedy of the commons? If we all use the list for promotion of our personal, non-debate-related activities, the list's purpose would be destroyed. Don't you think we each have a responsibility to our shared goal of a useful list?

What makes your event so special that you get an exemption from the rules we all must follow in order to maintain list usability?