[eDebate] grand strategy v. national security

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Dec 24 16:01:44 CST 2008

I was not saying that I think this makes the topic a bad topic...Honestly
just thinking it through....I think being able to prove it has to be a
multi-theater reduction is pretty important because the likelihood of change
x personnell in one engagement to smaller numbers of y personnell cases will
be really hard to beat (if multi-theater is not hard-wired into the
language).

In many cases things in the category of RMA or Modernization or New
Tech inherently are designed to retire larger numbers so while you are right
that the aff would also have to decrease numbers - thats really not much of
a check.

josh