[eDebate] grand strategy v. national security

Calum Matheson u.hrair
Wed Dec 24 16:37:21 CST 2008

i don't know what that website is, but we walked in and out of a highschool
for four years and ended up with a standard command of the english language,
coupled with enough education in civics to realize that we thought this
disad was contrived and boring.

if you love the politics disad, by the way, i certainly don't hold it
against you.  to each their own.  i urge you to divorce my unrelated
opinions and my personality from the arguments i'm making about this topic.
that's probably a good idea anyway, as i am unfortunately guaranteed to be
mean to someone along the way.

calum