[eDebate] [CEDA-L] RewardPointsGate--CEDA exposed!!

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Dec 30 19:00:01 CST 2008

I don't want you to pay them back, i want the organization to not make you
have a credit card with enough of a limit to get three days in tahoe. I want
to plan the resource so its worthwhile and accumulates and goes back to our
tax exempt purpose. If we want to reward our leadership for a job well done
we should as individual members take up a contribution and get them
something they like. We do this now, well mostly the executive committee
does this, but we shouldnt use organizational resources outside of the
compensation agreement for it.