[eDebate] weather and travel for NYC - redux

V I Keenan vikeenan
Fri Feb 1 16:30:17 CST 2008

We're sorry to lose Rochester.

Vermont is on the road, and I assume close to being out of the woods.
Dartmouth is on their way.

Waiting to hear from the Ithaca residents (who may be okay depending on when
they left).

The precipitation front seems to break East and South of Albany (The CT
border - except the rain in Hartford), so if you clear that
latitude/longitude you should be fine.

It's raining today in NYC, but should be clear and sunny tomorrow.

Drive/fly safely.

-VIK

(you know, it may be tough to drive to other schools in the southwest . .
.but I have to think "snowfall" isn't actually a typical tournament
obstacle.  maybe miami should be our designate next year. . .)

--
Vik Keenan
Director - Baruch Debate, CUNY