[eDebate] quick results of Gotham Debates - oops (tired)

V I Keenan vikeenan
Sun Feb 3 23:48:18 CST 2008

whoops .  . I should not type on a phone with little sleep while distracted
and changing my mind about amount of info  . . .  wrong team typed twice
(insert joke about the points were more important to Bing anyway), but now
that I have a computer with keyboard and power:

Open:  Cornell defeats NYU (2-1)
JV: Cornell defeats Binghamton (3-0)
Novice: Binghamton defeats UMASS (2-1)

other:  NY defeats NE in regional showdown (not novice)

I'm just going to pretend that just like Stephen Colbert doesn't see race, I
don't see the distinction between schools.  Wait, I coach for the Coalition
- of course I don't see the difference between schools.

I will post full results when I trust my proofreading skills.  And Buddy
(and all of Rochester) were missed greatly at the Super Bowl party of
Obligation.

-VIK