[eDebate] FW: GA position

Paul Leader leaderdb8
Mon Feb 4 17:50:41 CST 2008

Hey everyone, Schroeder forgot to mention that we will also be seeking a new GA for the Forensics-Individual Events half of our program.ThanxPaul LeaderENMU Debate & Forensics Coach

From: leaderlaw at hotmail.comTo: leaderdb8 at hotmail.comSubject: FW: GA positionDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:45:29 -0600

From: anthonyschroeder at msn.comTo: leaderlaw at hotmail.comSubject: GA positionDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:41:07 -0700

Eastern New Mexico University is seeking applicants for the Debate Graduate Assistantship position.  Duties including teaching Public Speaking and coaching and traveling with the debate team.  The assistantship pays $8,200 for the academic year with remission of out of state tuition.  Interested individuals should contact Professor Anthony B Schroeder, Department of Communicative Arts & Sciences, ENMU in Portales, NM.
Email:  anthony.schroeder at enmu.edu or telephone 575-562-2130 (main office).

Climb to the top of the charts!?Play the word scramble challenge with star power.