[eDebate] Enrollment Verification Forms to Date

Hall, Michael P. Debate mphall
Tue Feb 5 12:09:03 CST 2008

I have received verification forms from the following schools:

Bard

BC

Dartmouth

Emory

Georgia

G-Town

Kentucky

Liberty

Louisville

MSU

UNI

Pitt

Redlands

Richmond

Weber State

We are updating verification information on debateresults as we receive
the forms.  Debateresults automatically sends an email to the contact
person from your school, so if your school name is on this list and you
haven't received an email, you need to update your contact information
through debateresults.

Again, you are welcome to fax forms to (434) 582-2113 and then mail the
original or hand deliver it at Texas.

Best,

mph

Michael P. Hall