[eDebate] Registration Open - 2008 NDCA Championships

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Wed Feb 6 09:01:26 CST 2008

Registration for the 2008 NDCA Championships is now available at Joy of Tournaments: http://www.joyoftournaments.com/mi/ndca/info.asp.

Come join the top 128 policy teams and LDers from across the country in East Lansing, MI on April 12-14.

A few reminders:
You need to send in a spreadsheet to enter the tournament. When you register at the JOT website, you will initially be put on the waiting list. If you send your spreadsheet to Tim Mahoney at pacedebate at aol.com, you will be admitted immediately if you have more than 300 points. The spreadsheet is available online at http://ndca.debateteams.net. It was also sent out to NDCA members last night.

We are anticipating a very competitive, tight Baker Award this year. This is the award that is given to the policy team in attendance at the tournament that demonstrates the highest point total. The award is to recognize season-long excellence.

Please email me or Tim if you have any questions!

Tara Tate
President, National Debate Coaches Association
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail?-get your "fix".