[eDebate] left items at Augie

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Thu Feb 7 10:42:31 CST 2008

Now that the snow is somewhat cleared from our second major snowstorm this week, we were able to clean up and we found some left items at the tournament:

1. Winter coat, green possibly belonging to a Concordia debater?

2. Indianapolis Colts hat that was left in the JV finals room.

If either of these items are yours, and you can describe them in more detail than my terse description, email me contact information and we will drop them in the mail for you!

ktKatherine L. Lavelle Director of DebateAugustana College The future is bright for those who question. Francois Truffaut - Jules & Jim
http://biggestloser.msn.com/