[eDebate] Texas prefs

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Thu Feb 7 10:46:27 CST 2008

Some of you may have judges that appear twice.  If this happens, rate one record and leave the other blank.  The head counts should appear correctly in the counter box.  Later today I'll clear out the un-rated duplicates.

My apologies; simply by way of explanation, I'm in the hospital now following a successful surgery on our newborn, so I may not be able to get to the databuse until this afternoon.  Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and patience.

Jon