[eDebate] JCCC Welcomes Cade Hamilton!!!

Terri Easley teasley3
Sat Feb 9 22:02:56 CST 2008

On behalf of the Speech Department and Debate Team at JCCC, I would like to be the first to publicly welcome Cade Hamilton to the coaching staff.  Cade will be joining us in Fall 2008 as a tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Speech Department and as our Assistant Debate Coach.

Congrats to Cade!!!!!

Terri Easley
Director of Debate
Johnson County Community College

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.