[eDebate] Louisville v. Fullerton Interactive Debate

Steinberg, David L dave
Mon Feb 11 20:25:14 CST 2008

watch

Louisville, Rosie Washington and Jason Walker

v.

<mailto:Louisvillej0walk04 at louisville.edu> California State, Fullerton, Brenda Montes and Eleecia Barksdale

from The University of Miami in an interactive debate on Drug Control.

 <https://exchange.miami.edu/exchange/dave/Inbox/1_multipart/2_image001.jpg?Security=2>

We The Students invites you to log on to our website www.wethestudents.tv <https://exchange.miami.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.wethestudents.tv/>  to view our live interactive debate between California State University at Fullerton and the University of Louisville discussing Drug Control this Tuesday February 12th at 9:00PM EST.

The series is made possible by a grant to our university television program -- "We the Students" -- from UM Ethics Programs with a gift from philanthropist Adrienne Arsht to support work on "ethics and community." Any student can be a part of the 25 minute show which features top college debaters from across the country by signing on to our website using their name and academic institution. Audience members can participate in this national chat room with other university students by discussing the issues presented live on the show. The online audience will also be able to ask their own questions for the debaters and the moderator to discuss live.

 <https://exchange.miami.edu/exchange/dave/Inbox/1_multipart/3_image002.jpg?Security=2>

Please contact wethestudentsdebate at gmail.com if you have any questions.

For more information about UM Ethics Programs, please visit http://www.miami.edu/ethics <https://exchange.miami.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.miami.edu/ethics>

David L. Steinberg, Director of Debate