[eDebate] FW: A CALL TO JUDGES

Steinberg, David L dave
Wed Feb 13 11:19:00 CST 2008

________________________________

From: Steve Schappaugh [mailto:schappau at nova.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:11 PM
To: Steinberg, David L
Cc: james.wakefield at browardschools.com; equerido at ahschool.com; 'Cecil,
Carol L.'
Subject: A CALL TO JUDGES

Dear coaches, competitors, etc.

The Florida Forensics League is hosting it's State Debate Tournament on
February 29th through March 1st ... yes, I'm aware, it's very quickly
approaching!  The current state of Policy Debate in Florida isn't
amazing ... I'm new to Florida and new to the State Board of Directors
and have been seeking input from coaches about how to make our state
league better.  Among the policy coaches - it's judging!

So I'm throwing this out there despite the timeframe of the entire
situation.

WE NEED JUDGES ... we can pay for hotel rooms, gas expenses and give you
a stipend on top of that for your services.

If you are interested please contact me via email (schappau at nova.edu OR
skschappaugh at gmail.com)

Next year we will be sending this out sooner - but there's no time like
NOW to help the policy community.

Regards,

Steven Schappaugh

University School Social Studies Teacher

Director of Forensics at the Middle School

Assistant Forensics at the Upper School

Florida Forensic League's Vice President of Operations

Co-Coordinator of Thespians at the Middle School