[eDebate] D-9 Judge Philosophy Update

Michelle Kelsey michellekelsey1313
Wed Feb 13 19:06:07 CST 2008

I will be judging at the D-9 district tournament and have made a few changes to my judge philosophy form. Please read before the tournament

Thanks!
Michelle Kelsey

 Michelle L Kelsey , M.S.
Graduate Teaching Associate
Graduate Forensics Coach
Arizona State University

   Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker.
 Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy.
 Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity.
 And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.
 -- Thomas J. Watson