[eDebate] ATTN: Cal State Chico, Sac St., Pepperdine and New School

Beavis and Butthead bladerx_16
Wed Feb 13 20:00:58 CST 2008

For Western JV/Nov Nats, I was wondering if I could get some cites from everyone.

Cal State Chico:  I would like to request 1AC cites plus the plans for the teams attending.

Pepperdine: I don't know whether or not your still running the afghan case or not but I need cites for anything new plus plan texts.

Sac St.:  Need cites for anything new plus plan text.

New School:  Cites from 1AC and plan text.

Please and thank you to all.

-Kurtis Nielsen
ASU Debate