[eDebate] NCA Panel - Conferences/ Regions/ Districts

Gordon Stables stables
Thu Feb 14 15:39:54 CST 2008

We have the basic foundation for an NCA panel that will be looking at the
regional structure of our debate organizations, but we are looking for
additional perspectives.  The entire panel will be tasked to examine the
desirability of current regional groupings and potential alternate methods
of community organization. Jeff Jarman's 2007 paper discussing a potential
move to conferences will be the starting point for the panel, but we are
very much interested in other papers and proposals.

If you are interested in developing a reaction paper and/or proposal for
such an event or if you would like to be involved in the discussion, please
backchannel me.

Thanks.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com