[eDebate] Graduate Assistantships available at Wayne State

Kelly Young kel1773
Fri Feb 15 11:57:41 CST 2008

Hello:

We currently have 1-2 openings for debate graduate
assistants for next year. The Department of Communication at Wayne
 State University
has both MA and PhD programs in Communication Studies, Film Studies and
Journalism.

The assistantships are very generous and competitive. You receive
tuition waiver, monthly stipend, health and dental insurance, no teaching requirements
(although you can in the summer for extra money), opportunities to earn extra
money working at our debate institute and a potential monthly housing stipend.

Learn more at: http://www.comm.wayne.edu/
and http://www.gradschool.wayne.edu/index.asp

Please contact me at Kelly.young at wayne.edu
or my office 313-577-2953 if you are interested. Our deadline for applications
has technically passed, but if I?m aware of your interest, I can get a file
started immediately.

Thanks,

Kelly

Kelly M. Young, Ph.D.