[eDebate] Entry error messages on debateresults.com

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Mon Feb 18 09:05:25 CST 2008

Several tournament entrants have encountered trouble.  In the short run, tournament directors can avoid the error by de-selecting the email notification error on the tournament setup pages.

My apologies; our server people picked last Thursday to move debatresults on to a different machine.  In the meantime, I have no access to the program code.  I'll be working with them to give me access again and resolve all outstanding issues this week.  In the meantime, I'm at the Berkeley HS tournament until the end of Monday, so I may not be able to get much done before Wednesday.

Sorry for the hassles,

Jon