[eDebate] VHSL Needs to Hire Judges for the Northern Virginia Regional Meet on 3/29

Duane Hyland privethedge
Tue Feb 19 10:31:11 CST 2008

Dear DC Debate Community:

If you are interested in judging a few rounds, for money, the Virginia High School League needs to hire qualified judges for its VHSL AAA Regional Tournament on March 29, 2008, at Westfield High School. We need Policy Judges, although there is always a need for LD judges as well. Pay is normally $60 to $80 for a few rounds of work.

If you are interested in judging, or know of someone who is, please contact me.

Duane Hyland

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"