[eDebate] Additional Info About Frosh-Soph Nationals

William J Repko repkowil
Tue Feb 19 14:51:28 CST 2008

If you plan to register for freshman/sophomore nationals, but have not yet
done so, please do so by the end of the week.  We need to finalize schedules
and planning, and this is a bit dependent on how many people end up
attending.

If for some reason you can't yet register, but may want to come, please
email Greta at greta.stahl at gmail.com

Also, if every school could please email Greta with a total head count and
any dietary restrictions, it would be much appreciated.

It is currently looking as if we are going to do 7 preliminary rounds with a
partial-octo on Sunday night - this should allow us to clear all teams with
a winning record.

Thanks.