[eDebate] CEDA Nationals Entry Procedures

Joe Patrice joepatrice
Thu Feb 21 10:27:46 CST 2008

As time has gone by it has become clear to me that my use of an old invite
as a model for this year's invitation carried along with it the curse of
vestigal references to procedures no longer needed in an era of technology.
Therefore here is an updated CEDA Nats entry statement:

ENTRIES:  At debateresults, enter each team and judge for the tournament.
 The site allows entry of demographic information, ADA
needs, judge philosophies and judge conflicts.

ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION:  Please utilize your own form (to help insure the
process goes smoothly on your campus).  MAIL the original form to Jeff
Jarman at the address in the invitation.

PAYMENT:  Can be completed online (see post from Kelly McDonald) or a check
can be mailed with the enrollment verification form.

Prior to the tournament, you will receive an email asking for the cell phone
numbers for all of your judges.  We hope to collect that
information in advance to speed up registration on Thursday night.

If you have other questions, please let me know.