[eDebate] FW: Remembering wonderful Matt Grindy

Steinberg, David L dave
Fri Feb 22 06:28:25 CST 2008

Washington Service

Service will be Saturday, February 23rd, at 3 PM with light meal/refreshments after.

1st United Methodist Church in Everett, WA.

3530 Colby Ave., Everett, WA 98201.

425-259-7233 (office hrs. 9a-3p)

www.gbgm-umc,org/firstumc-everett

If flowers etc are sent they can be sent to the Grindy house or to the church during business hours.

Matt's Father and Step-Mom

Scott's Grindy's (and Anne Grindy) address:

6722  Highland Drive, Everett,WA 98203

phone #:  425-754-3124

Florida Memorial Party

7th or 14th  June (to honor our wedding anniversary)

On the beach

For more information contact me

vastamber at gmail.com <mailto:vastamber at gmail.com>

I have also been getting several inquiries regarding my address and the address's of Matt's immediate family. The Grindy address is above and the address for Matt's Mom is below.

The address for Matt's Mom and Step-Dad:

Cindy and Dennis Ronning

2514 Queen Ave. N.

Seattle, WA  98109

My address:

Amber Bell

2533 Fred Smith Rd.

Tallahassee, FL  32303

Memorial Donations in Matt's Honor

FSU Ph.D. Matt Grindy Scholarship

Contact Amber Bell (me)

High School Debate Scholarship in Matt's Honor

Contact Scott Grindy