[eDebate] 2nd round app problems

Eric Wendell Marlow emarlow
Mon Feb 25 19:46:11 CST 2008

I need some help and maybe some of the NDT folks can help me out.  I
have paid Joel the application fee, but when I try to get to the page
to enter, it only gives me two options and both of them assume that I
have not paid.  I can't get past them without paying again.  Is there
any way around this???

Clueless in Edmond,
Marlow