[eDebate] Second round applications through debateresults

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Tue Feb 26 14:47:12 CST 2008

First, click on the "View bid applications" link and make sure that you
record is correct.  Let me know about any discrepancies.

Then, follow the link to "Apply for an NDT bid."  Read the instructions
and complete the page.  It should not take long.

You should already have paid Sherry Hall; if not, get in touch with her
about payment.

I will be entering the district results today and tomorrow morning.

If you encounter any error message, please let me know what it is.

Good luck!

Jon