[eDebate] Wyoming assistantships: March 1

matt stannard stannardmatt
Tue Feb 26 23:32:32 CST 2008

Just a reminder that if you are applying for the graduate assistantship at Wyoming, I need to know, and to have verified contact with you, by March 1. We plan on making offers shortly after nationals.I will be at CEDA Nats and the NDT (as well as the NPTE) to answer any questions about the position. If you want to speak with me before March 1, email me at stannard at uwyo.edu and we can either shoot emails back and forth or arrange a phone conversation.

mjs
Climb to the top of the charts!?Play the word scramble challenge with star power.