[eDebate] Chantilly High School NEeds to Hire a Judge

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Feb 27 14:35:13 CST 2008

Hi, Chantilly High School is looking to hire 2 policy judges for hte upcoming WACFL Metro-Final championship tournament, to be held on March 7-8, 2008, at Westfield High School. It's a 6 round tourney. Pay is normally $100-$150 for two day's work. If you are interested, please contact me so I can get you in touch with them.

Duane

 "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill
  Who said Dr. Who isn't Funny: "Rose: You Didn't Have to Kill him! Dalek: "Neither did we need him to live."
Dalek to Cyberman: :"You are Superior to us in one respect." Cyberman: "What is that?" Dalek: "Dying!"