[eDebate] JV Novice/Nats Prefs

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Feb 28 06:34:33 CST 2008

1.I have turned them on.

2.There are 6 catagories here are Chief's Number Breakdowns
We are using head count instead of Units
"Here is what I think is workable.
26 A+
20 A
14 B+
12 B
10 C+
4 Not Preferred/Strike

Have people count constraints in the C+ category for counting purposes."

3.When they are Due?  The invite  says  10 PM. Chief Says 1 PM. So here is
what we will do. Get them done by 1 PM on the debate results site. Any
Changes after that can be made till registration closes at 10 by contacting
chief or I.My phone number is 240-285-0843.

4. Both chief and i will be driving today, but i have a fancy phone and if
you are having a problem you can email me and i can call chief then i can
stop at some truck stop and send you an email in response and maybe even fix
the problem. The point is EMAIL ME BUT GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO GET
BACK TO YOU.

5. Thank you and see you all soon