[eDebate] If you have changes for JV/Nov Nats...

Darren Elliott delliott
Fri Feb 29 02:55:07 CST 2008

I have been driving from KC to Baltimore all day and am stopping to sleep.  Just checked email.  Will drive on into Baltimore in the am.

I have many emails with changes and judge commitment changes.  We will get them all entered.  No worries.  If I dont respond to you individually on email, confirm the changes with me at registration Friday evening.

If you have an urgent issue you can call my cell 316-214-9502.  Otherwise you can email me.

See you all soon,
chief