[eDebate] NDT lodging info for qualifying teams

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Fri Feb 29 23:58:11 CST 2008

The tournament hotel is now full; not only is the block full, but they've booked all the rooms.  If you could, please make any changes through me.  If you still need rooms for the NDT, please let me know.  If you have rooms you will not use, please contact me and let me know and I'll take care of it.

In the meantime, if you are simply seeking cheaper accomodations, try the Fullerton Lodge (815 So. Harbor, 714-871-3833).  It is owned by the family of Parija Patel, an NDT qualifier in 2007.

My office phone is 714-278-3272 if you need any help with arrangements.

Look forward to seeing you at the NDT!

Jonjavascript:SetCmd(cmdSend);
Send