[eDebate] Thanks to Augie!

Kelly Young kel1773
Wed Feb 6 11:58:21 CST 2008

This is a bit belated, but I've been sick for the last two days...

Thanks to Augustana for the great tournament last weekend! Katie, Corrina and all of the Augie crew were great hosts and I would encourage more to attend a fairly well attended tournament next year. So many good things...students to help move tubs, cheesecake and pastries in the afternoon..that 1st place shield trophy that I covet, efficient tab room that ran well and on schedule. Thanks to the Augustana crew from all of us in Detroit!

Kelly

Kelly M. Young, Ph.D.
Director of Forensics/
Assistant Professor