[eDebate] Texas - Results Packet

matt stannard stannardmatt
Mon Feb 11 12:12:36 CST 2008

Thanks all around to the entire Texas crew, but I especially wanted to thank Alex for dilligently and efficiently posting information throughout the tournament--that was huge, thanks!

mjs> From: a.savage at mail.utexas.edu> To: edebate at ndtceda.com> Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:48:13 -0600> Subject: [eDebate] Texas - Results Packet> > The results packet is attached as a PDF. Ballots for rounds in which > judges wrote comments will be made available electronically to the > schools participating in said rounds within the next day or two.> > -- > Alex Savage>
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.?You IM, we give.