[eDebate] [CEDA-L] Matt Grindy

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Wed Feb 13 09:57:58 CST 2008

I am proposing an award in Matt's name to honor the squad that promotes
novice debate the most each year.

I don't care if it is CEDA or who, but we need to do this.

Please join with me and others to make this happen. Let's get going.

Check this out, from the news story:

/But being in pain, on medication and overcome with emotion didn't
diminish his awareness that he had a bully pulpit, and he seized the
opportunity.

"If I can make a shameless plug in these times of university financial
troubles, my departing wish is debate, particularly policy debate, be
preserved," he said. "I don't have the energy to talk about it, but it
made me the person I am."/

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna